Terms for application and registration
Please send us your application with the following documents:
- The completed application form.
- A photocopy of your:
- national identity card (both sides),
- or passport.
- A cover letter (in French or English) explaining your choice of the tourism and hospitality sector, the reasons for your application to AIM and the program that you have selected.
- Photocopies of your last three academic reports and the qualifications or diplomas that you have obtained.
- A recent TOEFL or IELTS certificate, or proof of a sufficient level of English (certificate of English studies, certification of courses taken in English,...).
- Exclusively for residents in France:
A check or a bank transfer of €100 payable to AIM.
AIM bank information
N.B. : in case of admission, this amount will be directly included in the tuition fees.
It will be fully refunded:
- in case of non-admission;
- in case of cancellation of the application more than 48 hours before the date of the interview.
In case of withdrawal following the admission of the candidate, the amount will be kept by the institution.