On behalf of the AIM team, welcome to our site.
At AIM, we have educated and helped launching the careers of promising managers and directors for major players in the hospitality and tourism industry since 1992.
The following key elements of success were:
- Our program - shaped after one of the best professionally respected hotel management schools in the world, Cornell University in the USA. We have further enriched and infused this successful basic framework with our European culture and savoir faire.
- Our curriculum - concrete, precise, and practical. The subject matter and the way it is taught have been designed to provide future managers the knowledge and understanding needed to fulfil their duties. These same classes are also regularly offered to working professionals in prestigious hospitality companies as part of their professional training.
- Our faculty – carefully selected and trained in world-renowned companies, our staff is composed of remarkable hospitality experts and education specialists whom we are sincerely proud to present to you on this website.
- Our teaching process – we use the best academic and pedagogical methods available, ensuring our students breadth as well as depth of knowledge, acquired efficiently and enjoyably.
- Our partnerships – academic, professional and technological and we invite you to discover them on our site.
The combination of the above strengths were key to grant nationally and internationally the full support of :
- The AHLEI-USA Certification,
- The French Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle (CNCP).
Benefiting from this recognition, our students find jobs in their targeted career areas often even prior to graduation.
We cordially invite you to explore our website to discover our Académie and the many resources designed to guarantee your academic success and build the foundations of your future career.