Terms for application and registration
Please send us your application with the following documents:
- The completed application form (online).
- A scan of your:
- national identity card (both sides),
- or passport.
- A covering letter (in French or English) explaining your choice of the tourism and hospitality sector, the reasons for your application to AIM and the program that you have selected.
- Scans of your last three academic reports and the qualifications or diplomas that you have obtained.
- For applicants who are resident outside of France, proof of a sufficient level of English (TOEFL, IELTS, English studies certificate, certification of courses taken in English, etc.).
A payment of 100 € by Paypal via the online application (No need to have a Paypal account. A valid credit card will be sufficient).
N.B .: If the candidate is admitted, this amount will be applied to the tuition fees.
It will be reimbursed:
- if the candidate is not accepted
- in the case of the applicant canceling their (online) interview 48 hours in advance
However, in the case of withdrawal following the candidate’s admission, the sum will be kept by the school.